Don’t miss the Complimentary Medical Practice Marketing Webinar taking place Thursday, September 12 from 2pm – 3:30pm EST. Space is limited to the first 125 participants so signup early to guarantee your spot.
Marketing Practices for Medical Offices (2:00-2:45pm)
An in-depth discussion on the current marketing practices for Medical Offices who target seniors. This session will focus on these core topics:
- Baby Boomers and Social Media
- Benefits of having a patient portal
- What is a good Marketing Mix?
Bernardo Gil, Marketing Manager, Family Physicians Group, Orlando, FL
Good Marketing = Good Business = Good Healthcare (2:45-3:30pm)
One of the best ways to keep your practice thriving in this ever-changing healthcare environment is to have a strong, diverse patient pool. This session will focus on these core topics:
- How good marketing is good business, and good business is good healthcare, which is then also good marketing
- How to target patients with better payer mix, easier to manage, and naturally able to deliver better results
- How the best way to combat all these forces is to adapt and stay ahead of them
Blaine Warkentine MD, Orthopedic Surgery, Founder, VIMITY, MATCHING HEALTH, Philadelphia, PA
For more information, please email Jason Youner at JYouner@exlpharma.com.